Sunday 11 October 2009

Days 3 and 4 of 26

Well, I have to say, the last 2 days have been a complete rollercoaster as far as information goes, and my head now feels like it's being squeezed between the prongs of a nutcracker.

I have been studying all of the materials I divulged from my internet marketing workshops and think I might be at the point of a break through - where the river is about to burst it's banks and all of the money and website traffic comes pouring in! Well, maybe not in avalanches at first, but there should definitely be a trickle in the next couple of days, I am certain.

Tomorrow I go up to Manchester again as my boss has requested another chat - we're going to be going out of the office, so this could be round 2 in the firing line, or maybe he actually does want to help - I am uncertain, but whatever the case, I feel sure I am on the way to proving that I am a great sales person, if only I can hang in there long enough!

During last week's chat, he literally blew a gasket and I thought he might blow all of the blood vessels in his face, he was so furious. I did nothing but sit mute before him and listen to his bellowing as there was nothing I really could say in the circumstances - being as they were that I had brought in less than my salary to date, and all of my prospects had come to nothing. It was a real sorry state of affairs. Tomorrow however, could be even worse, especially as I have to tell him that one of the people I have secured wants to cancel! Maybe I'll have to resuscitate him, or maybe he'll be in caring sharing mode, and all will be fine and dandy.

Whatever, I know am far into my online money making plan of action, and that £60,000 in the next 23 days doesn't actually seem that preposterous.

I am going to divulge more of this tomorrow on the train up to Manchester, in preparation for the meeting in the lion's den.

For now, I'll sign off with a link to the first part of 'The Secret' which I have been watching over the last two days, and which has helped me give my attitude and mind a big prod in the right direction. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out, it can come across as a bit cheesy at times, but the message is brilliant and priceless as a starting point for making money, or implementing any change in your life http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8


I'll be back en route to Manchester tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment